This course gives you an introduction to the world of penny stocks, shows you how to pick which penny stocks to trade, and the right time to execute your trades.
Only 1% of Penny Stocks are actually worth trading and Investopedia Academy has partnered with Gordon Scott to show you how to find them. You’ll learn how to identify profitable penny stocks and the right trading tactics needed to mitigate risk and maximize reward. In addition, penny stock trading has a low barrier to entry, which means anyone can be successful with the right strategy.
What will I learn?
- Distinguish the difference between penny stocks and regular stocks
- Analyze financial statements and sift through the news to decipher the true opportunity behind individual penny stocks
- Properly screen penny stocks using online tools
- Build a watchlist of timely potential trades based on your own research
- Develop a repeatable and profitable procedure for both reviewing penny stocks and identifying opportune trades
- Plan individual trade entries, executions, and exits
This course is designed for: Anyone, both beginners and experienced traders, who are interested in learning about the world of penny stocks and how to trade them successfully