Learn to capitalize on trends like a professional trader using advanced technical indicators and chart analysis
If you want to capture price movements like a professional trader, then you need to become an expert at spotting and analyzing technical cues. Investopedia Academy has once again partnered with JC Parets to bring you Advanced Technical Analysis, an extensive course focusing on complex techniques that divide the amateurs from the professionals.
What will I learn?
- Advanced study of momentum, candlesticks, gaps, and moving averages; including tips for identifying intraday patterns
- A top-down approach to technical analysis using equal-weighted, international, and major U.S. indices as forecasting tools
- How to use cross-asset and inter-market analysis to fine-tune your process
- How to create custom indices and run your own technical scans
- Statistical formulas for evaluating market breadth and changes in momentum
- How to balance risk appetite, risk aversion, and timing to establish specific entry and exit point parameters
- Dozens more Advanced Technical Analysis techniques from a former professional trader
This course is designed for: experienced traders who are looking to incorporate more advanced analysis into their trading strategies