Move beyond puts and calls and start leveraging spreads and combination trades to start trading options to their full potential
Take the next step in your options trading abilities by building on your knowledge of basic options trades. Learn how to manage payoffs, probabilities, and risk just like the best options traders. This course includes extensive, real-life examples of how to plan and implement advanced options trades.
What will I learn?
- Discover trading opportunities through evaluating liquidity, market climate and directional trends
- Plan and implement spreads, strangles, straddles, risk-reversal combinations, vertical calls, call backspreads, and protective collar combinations
- Leverage probabilities through the lens of time decay and Delta
- Construct trading hypothesis based on trends to determine which strategy is best to maximize opportunity and increase returns
- Apply technical, fundamental, and sentiment analysis to your options trading
This course is for: intermediate to advanced options traders who already have a sound understanding of puts, calls, and basic options strategies.